I find it so hard to pull together outfits in between seasons. By the time it is early spring I am SO tired of my winter wardrobe that even though it’s still chilly I am more then ready to shove my winter ware to the back of the closet and pull out my light and airy spring pieces! However, this will just leave you cold and miserable so how best to transition from your winter wardrobe you are sick of and is probably too heavy for the warmer days and into fresher spring items that aren’t too light weight for those still chilly nights? I have 5 pieces for you that will help you freshen up your outfits and make you feel springy but still keep you covered for that balmy trying oh so hard to be spring day!
1. a leather jacket in a lighter weight (leather is all the rage this spring) or just in a lighter color that will instantly feel fresh and not winter!
2. A jumpsuit! They come in so many fun colors and prints this year, and its still covering your legs so not too summery, AND easy to throw on a jacket!
3. So sick of black leggings and dark denim? Instant spring feel with distressed skinny jeans or denim in a lighter wash.
4. Can’t even look at your knee high riding boots or black suede booties? A short boot like this distressed moto in light tan or many of the pastel booties out right now will do the trick!
5. A cool layering piece to throw over everything. Light and silky to relieve you of the chunky knit you might throw out the window. Layer over skinnies, jumpsuits, maxis, you name it!
To a fabulous closet,